1) Dip the both ends Gas Pipe into water for few seconds
2) Remove the regulator from the cylinder
3) Turn the Gas pipe clockwise / Anti Clockwise & push in to nozzle of the Gas Stove
4) Turn the regulator clockwise / Anti clockwise and push it on the Gas Pipe
5) Make sure that the Gas Pipe is fully pushed on to both the nozzles.
6) Fix the regulator on to the cylinder without any twist / bends to the Gas pipe between the Stove & the cylinder.
7) Avoid removal of the Gas Pipe Unless required.
8) This Gas Pipe to be used only with IS : 4246 Gas stoves.